- General rules
If the consumer purchases goods/services through the website, such mutual agreement is considered a Distance Contract and is subject to the provisions of the laws of the Republic of Latvia regulating distance contracts, including but not limited to the “Consumer Rights Protection Law”, the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia “Regulations on Distance Contract”, etc.
- Making purchases
The prices and specifications of the products sold in the online shop are listed next to the products.
To place an order, add the desired products to your shopping basket. Fill in all the required fields and choose the most suitable delivery method. The total cost of the order including delivery is then displayed on the screen. Make your payment to complete your order.
- Payment terms
The currency of payment on the Site is the euro. You can pay for your purchase by selecting the following payment methods provided by the payment platform makecommerce.lv , Maksekeskus AS:
- Latvian internet banking payments Swedbank, SEB, Citadele and Luminor
- Visa/Mastercard payments
NB! Confirm your order using the online banking payment method and click on the “Back to merchant” button.
Personal data necessary for making payments are transferred to a licensed payment institution Maksekeskus AS.
The Contract shall become effective upon successful payment to the online shop’s bank account. If for any reason the order cannot be fulfilled, the Buyer will be notified and the amount paid will be refunded as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after notification.
- Delivery terms
Goods are delivered to the following countries: Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania. Purchased goods are delivered via: parcel partner, courier, store pick-up, etc. All duties and taxes payable to receive the shipment at the delivery destination shall be borne by the Buyer. Delivery costs are displayed before the order is confirmed. Purchased goods are delivered to the address specified by the Buyer within 1-15 working days. In exceptional circumstances, we have the right to dispatch goods up to 45 calendar days after informing the customer.
If Sand Applications (47 O.Vācieša Street) is selected to receive the order and the order is not collected within 180 days of the order being placed, the order will be cancelled. The product will no longer be available and no refund will be issued.
5. Right of withdrawal
1. If the Buyer is a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Rights Protection Law (a natural person who purchases goods for a purpose other than his/her business or professional activity), the Buyer (consumer) may exercise the right of withdrawal without providing any justification. In accordance with the provisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia Regulation No.255 “Regulations on Distance Contract” and the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 calendar days from the moment of delivery of the goods/items by submitting an application to SIA SOULSTONES for exercising the right of withdrawal.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Buyer shall complete the withdrawal form in the Annex to the Contract or send a written (electronically in the form of an e-mail or in printed form attached to the goods to be returned in their original packaging) notification specifying the object of the return and the order number. It is obligatory to indicate the User’s bank account number to which the User wishes to receive a refund of the amount paid for the purchase of the goods. SAND MASTERPIECES Ltd. shall notify the User of an application received by e-mail in electronic form for the exercise of the right of withdrawal. the Seller’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org notifying the Seller of the wish to withdraw from the Goods, including the name, email address, address and payment account number, as well as the date of ordering, payment and receipt of the Goods.
3. upon receipt of the withdrawal request, the Seller shall immediately notify the Buyer of its receipt by sending an electronic notification to the e-mail address indicated in the Buyer’s withdrawal form.
4.The Buyer shall be deemed to have complied with the withdrawal period (14 days) if the Buyer’s request to exercise the right of withdrawal is sent to the Seller before the expiry of the withdrawal period. In the event of a dispute, the Buyer shall be obliged to provide documentary proof of the period for exercising the right of withdrawal.
5.After sending the application for exercising the right of withdrawal, the User shall deliver the goods back to SAND MASTERPIECES Ltd. at O.Vācieša iela 47-13, Rīga, LV-1004 (by handing over the goods in person at the store or by sending the goods via omniva parcel service in the original packaging with a printed withdrawal form, without undue delay, but not later than within 14 days. This deadline shall be deemed to have been met if the User returns the goods before the end of the 14-day period.
6. SAND MASTERPIECES Ltd. undertakes to refund to the Buyer the amount of money paid for the goods without undue delay, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Buyer’s application for exercising the right of withdrawal and the date of return of the goods.
7. If the Buyer exercises the right of withdrawal in time, this Agreement shall be terminated and the Seller shall refund the payments received from the Buyer to the current account specified in the application for withdrawal or using the same means of payment used by the Buyer for the original transaction if the Buyer has not specified a current account number in the application for withdrawal.
8. If the Buyer, at the time of ordering the Goods, had expressly expressed a wish to receive the Goods by a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the Buyer’s additional delivery costs.
9. Items purchased with discounts cannot be returned, but can be exchanged for another item or a gift voucher for the value of the item.
10.The Buyer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Goods. If the goods cannot be returned by post or parcel post due to their characteristics, the Buyer shall bear all the costs of returning the goods.
11. The right of withdrawal may be exercised by the Buyer subject to the following conditions:
11.1. the returned item(s) must be in their original packaging;
11.2. the product must not be damaged;
11.3. . the goods have not been used, the parcel box has been preserved and the goods have not lost their marketable appearance (labels, appearance, etc. have been preserved) (this does not apply to goods already damaged on delivery and for which the Buyer has indicated objections at the acknowledgement of receipt of the goods);
11.4. the returned goods must be in the same condition as when they were received.
12. The Seller has the right to refuse to accept the return of the goods if the time limits for returning the goods have not been met.
13. The Buyer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the goods during the period of exercise of the right of withdrawal. The buyer is liable for any diminution in the value of the goods if they are used in a way that is incompatible with the principle of good faith, including for a purpose other than ascertaining the nature or performance of the goods. The goods must be undamaged, in good condition (labels not removed or damaged, protective films not torn, etc.) and unused. The goods must be returned in their original packaging, in the same condition in which they were received, and must be accompanied by the proof of purchase, the delivery note and any other accessories that came with the goods when they were received. If the goods are not complete, damaged, untidy or not properly packed, SAND MASTERPIECES Ltd. has the right not to accept the goods and not to refund the money paid for the goods to the Buyer.
14. For more information on the right of withdrawal, the Buyer may consult the following website: http://www.ptac.gov.lv
15. The withdrawal form is located here
6. Consumer rights for non-contractual goods
The Online Shop shall be liable for any non-conformity of the goods sold to the Customer with the terms of the contract or for any defect arising within 6 months from the date of delivery of the goods to the Customer, or existing at the time of delivery, provided that such presumption is not contrary to the nature of the goods or the defect. The Buyer must inform the Seller of the non-conformity immediately, within 2 months of discovering it, i.e. lodge a complaint. The customer can lodge a complaint by contacting the online shop at email@example.com.
The Online Shop shall not be liable for any defects arising after delivery of the goods to the Buyer. If the goods purchased are defective for which the Seller is responsible, the Buyer shall have the right to have the defective goods repaired or exchanged for new goods free of charge.
If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the Seller shall return to the Buyer all payments due under the Distance Contract. The trader shall reply to the consumer’s complaint in writing within 15 days.
- Processing of the Buyer’s personal data
The online shop only processes the personal data that the customer has entered when ordering the goods, such as name, surname, email, etc.
The online shop transfers personal data to the transport service provider(s) to ensure delivery of the goods.
If you have expressly consented to receive our marketing communications, including newsletters, we may contact you from time to time with information about our services and latest offers. For this purpose, we may process the email address you provided when you signed up for marketing communications. The Customer has the option to opt-out of marketing communications by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dispute resolution
In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the Buyer and the Seller undertake to comply with the laws and regulations in force in the Republic of Latvia.
The Parties shall resolve any disputes arising between the Seller and the Buyer by means of mutual negotiations or correspondence. If the dispute cannot be resolved by negotiation or correspondence, the Parties shall settle the dispute in the courts of the Republic of Latvia in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia. Disputes between the Buyer (consumer) and the Seller may be referred to the Consumer Rights Protection Centre or to a court of the Republic of Latvia.
The Buyer shall also have the right to apply to the dispute settlement bodies of the European Union.